TraceabilityX for JIRA
Trace your issues types to discover your traceability matrix
Jira issues relations like never before
Display all the relations in different views. In a gadget or using a report, show it as a matrix or as a card dependency graph, you decide
Filter your traceability report
Filter your search with several parameters like issue type, issue link, version affected / fix, component, search filter, labels...
Find all related issues at a glance
Use the report or add a new gadget into your dashboard. Your issue relations like never before!
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin..
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage add-ons screen loads
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate the app via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for the app.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. The app begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
- If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.