Issue Picker Custom Field Type for JIRA
A new custom field type to create fields to search and link multiple issues to the field
A new custom field type
Create new fields with the issue picker custom field type and let your users pick multiple issues to assign them to the fields.
Quick search for recently viewed issues
When editing your created fields they will display your recently viewed issues to quickly select them
Advanced search for issue selection
The advanced search allows you to select issues from filters and even with multiple issue selection.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin..
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage add-ons screen loads
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate the app via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for the app.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. The app begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
- If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.